2021 TAX SALE REGISTRATION
Registration for the 2021 Tax Sale will be on-line only, beginning September 20, 2021 and ending October 22, 2021. COVID-19 social distancing recommendations will be followed and face masks required.
- Property to be sold at the 2021 Tax Sale, being held November 8, 2021, will be advertised in the Aiken Standard on three consecutive Saturdays immediately preceding the sale.
- Bidders may register online beginning September 20, 2021 and ending October 22, 2020.
There will be no registration the day of sale.
- A $25.00 Registration Fee must be received in our office no later than October 29, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. before registration can be finalized. Acceptable forms of payment are Cashier's Check or Money Order. NO REGISTRATION PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON SALE DATE.
- All bids must be paid in full by 5:00 P.M. the same day with cash, cashier's check, wire transfer, or money order. A receipt will be issued for each bid.
- You must wait one year before receiving a Tax Title to the property on which you bid.