FAQ: I have some paint/thinners/chemicals/ that need to be disposed of. Where can I take these?

Please contact the Aiken County Solid Waste Division at 803.642.1533 for the proper procedures and locations to dispose of these hazardous wastes.

Government Center, 1930 University Pkwy | Aiken, SC 29801 Aiken County Government | © 2022