FAQ: My neighbor has a house which is falling down and his pool is full of green slime. Who do I call?

Call the Planning & Development Department at 803.642.1518 to obtain a Nuisance Complaint form which must be filled out and signed by five residents living within 1000 feet of the nuisance. Return the form to Planning & Development for action.

For health concerns, call the Environmental Sanitation Division of DHEC at 803.642.1637.

Government Center, 1930 University Pkwy | Aiken, SC 29801 Aiken County Government | © 2022