FAQ: Who can file an appeal against the valuation of real property?

The property owner has the right to appeal the new value assigned to their property if, after receiving their assessment notice, they disagree with the new value.

Government Center, 1930 University Pkwy | Aiken, SC 29801 Aiken County Government | © 2022