FAQ: How do I get a divorce? Where do I go to file a divorce?

You can get a divorce through an Attorney filing your action unless you are familiar with filing your own paperwork. Self-Represented Litigant Divorce forms are available online. Please understand that the Clerk of Court's office cannot give any legal advice. All divorces begin with filing in the Clerk's office, Family Court Division and once they are ended (decided by judge), they are filed in the Clerk's office, Judgments Division.

Government Center, 1930 University Pkwy | Aiken, SC 29801 Aiken County Government | © 2022