FAQ: How do I make someone pay child support if they live in another state?

You should contact SC Department of Social Services. The Clerk's office has the applications available in their office. They will assist you to enforce an order in another state through UIFSA.

Government Center, 1930 University Pkwy | Aiken, SC 29801 Aiken County Government | © 2022