FAQ: How do I get child support payments deductions from someone's income?

If the order is filed in Aiken County, payable through Aiken County and is enforced in Aiken County, the Custodial Parent may come into the Clerk of Court's office and sign a Notice of Intent, or the Non Custodial Parent may come into the Clerk's office and sign a Voluntary Wage Withholding request. Either of these will initiate Income Withholding.

Government Center, 1930 University Pkwy | Aiken, SC 29801 Aiken County Government | © 2022