FAQ: Who do I call to find out the status of child support and/or spousal support payments?


The Clerk of Court's Office, Child Support Division. The staff in the Clerk's office does not give out payment information over the telephone. With the proper account number, the automated telephone system will provide payment information.

Government Center, 1930 University Pkwy | Aiken, SC 29801 Aiken County Government | © 2022