The Thoroughbred Hall of Fame opened in 1977. Located in a remodeled carriage house on the 14-acre estate of the late Mrs. C. Oliver Iselin, a noted international sports woman who adopted Aiken as her home in the early 1900's, the Hall of Fame is a tribute to the former champions trained in Aiken.
The Hall of Fame displays a fine collection of paintings, sculpture, photographs, racing silks, trophies and other memorabilia of the thoroughbred sport. The Hall of Fame is open: September - May ( Tuesdays - Sundays from 2-5pm) and June - August (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 2 - 5pm) Admission to the Hall of Fame is free!
Come visit us on the web