All Aiken County Government Offices will be closed November 22-23 for the Thanksgiving Day Holiday.

FAQ: Where do I go to get a marriage license?

Marriage licenses are issued by the Probate Court 803.642.2002 at the Judicial Center, 109 Park Avenue in Aiken.

Government Center, 1930 University Pkwy | Aiken, SC 29801 Aiken County Government | © 2018